"I am already given to the power that rules my fate;
And I cling to nothing so I have nothing to defend;
I have no thoughts so I can see:
I fear nothing so I can remember myself:
Detached and at ease, I dart past the eagle to be free."
This workshop is ready to go, and I am looking forward to exploring Sorcery, Shamanic and Spiritual development practices with those that are seeking. What does it take to become a modern Shaman in the world today?
Many people over the years have asked me to do a Spiritual Development class and finally I have been able to pull away from the Tarot and Astrology enough to gather together all the other modalities and practices to create an exciting new program that covers the Spiritual, Shamanic and Sorcery methods.
The Art of Shamanic, Sorcery and Spiritual Workshop
Discover your power within!
I also wanted a program that was more hands on, practicing exercises on each other, more research work rather than writing and writing notes. Hence I have developed a 10 - 12 week program covering 10 main areas of Sorcery, Spiritual and Shamanic Development.
You will receive a folder covering all the subjects already typed up, yes there is reading to do, Homework and research to do and then sharing it, discussion it, exploration and practice afterwards.
We will explore and discuss:
- What does the modern Shaman look like today?
- How do you bring Spirituality into the every day?
- What is a Shaman today?
- How does Sorcery playout?
- Who or what is a Sorcerer?
- The difference between a Sorcer and Shaman?
This class involves:
- 10 week program. Could run into 12 weeks depending on how much sharing there is in class
- $60 per person, per 2 hour class, pay as you go
- Includes manual, notes are given to you each week
- This workshop is designed to be a hands-on approach
- Homework to do, research to do
- A lot of exercises to perform and practise on each other
- Vision Board to create and share with class
- Part of a Book to read
- Certificate at completion of class
A summary of subjects that we will be covering are:
Week 1: Tools of the Trade - Part 1: Oils & Incense, Candles, Flowers, Toltec vs Hawaiian Sorcery, Chinese Sticks, Meditation, Detox, Tarot, Numerology, Runes, Medicine bags, What is Intuition, Essential Oils, Vision Boards, Journaling
Week 2: Tools of the Trade - Part 2: Roses, Chakra, Osho exercise, Energy Balls, Vision Quests, Labyrinths, Karma, Past Life Regression, Pyramids, Dreams
Week 3: Sound & Song: Drumming, Bells & Singing Bowls, Music, Chanting, Dance, Yoga
Week 4: Crystals: Meditations with Crystals, CrystalHealings, Clear Quartz, Crystal Wands, How to clean your Crystals, Crystal Balls, Feng Shui in the home
Week 5: Chakras, Colours & Auras: ChakraMeditations, Body Connections, Mandala exercise, Astral Plain, Aura exercises, Candles, Chakra Guide, Fractals & Mandelbrots
Week 6: Diving: Face & Palm readings, Pendulums, Psychometry, Oracles, The Great Goddesses, Dowsing, Altars & Spells, The 8 Sabbats, Kinesiology
Week 7: Spirit Connections: Guides & Angels, Animal Totems, Animal Dreaming, Loyal Familiars, Wizardry, Lady Morgana & Merlin, The Morrigan, Spirits are everywhere, Your Spirit Name, Your Animal Familiar, Matrix
Week 8: Clearing Stuck Energies Within: Ear Candling, Smudging, Rescue remedies, Pulling stuff out of the body & Psychic Healings, Protection, Casting a Circle, Feng Shui Chi Energy, Grounding, Curses
Week 9: Environment: Salt Lamps, Vegetarian, Moon magic & Astrology, Mobile Phone & computer protection & EMRs, Protection, Diffusers, Selenite Wands
Week 10. Earth Actions: What's next, Social Media & Networking, Precession, Universal Law’s & Generalised Principles, Precession, Moon Guides and Final Reviews
Four simple agreements I love to be aware of and do my best to live by is the from the book "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz:
1. Be impeccable with your word
2. Don't take anything personal
3. Don't make assumptions
4. Always do your best
I have much repsect for the following Authors, here are some books that have most impressed me:
- Crtical Path by Dr. R. Buckminster Fuller
- The Teachings of Don Miguel Ruiz
- Urban Shaman by Dr Kahili King Ph.D
- Primitive Magic
- Socerer's Aprentice by Amy Wallace
- Carlos Castenada Books
- Jonathan Seagull by Richard Bach
- Own Your Own Shadow by Robert Johnson
- Balancing Heaven & Earth by Robert Johnson
- A Course in Miracles
- Quest & Kindling the Native Spirit by Denise Linn
- Secrets of Natural Success by William Whitecloud
- Psychomagic by Alejandro Jodorowsky
"I absolutely loved loved loved the journey, the experience and the lessons. I was in my element and cannot believe it went so fast!" -D
"Thanks for an awesome course. It was great meeting other like-minded folk. I look forward to the next phase of my journey with you." -David
"You're very welcome Ruanna! I really love it too - it's in my office, and I still look at it every day. Still a few things to manifest, but on the whole, I could never have imagined when I put it together that I would have a hugely successful business as a result." -Kellie
"Thanks, it was a fascinating journey" -Mary