"You have to believe in Gods
to see them."
-Hopi Indian saying
I am very excited to now offer you Ear Candling as part of my healing practices and treatments.
Ear Candling is also known as Thermo Auricular Therapy. This treatment is used for many varied clearing purposes and has many positive effects.
I like to use the Biosun Hopi Ear Candles in my practice. I believe them to be the best product to work with and they are the only product that are highly guarenteed and insured. I also sell the Hopi Ear Candles in my shop for $15 the pair.
Ear Candling may be used for:
- Tinnitus (Ringing in the ears)
- Sinus problems
- Glue Ear
- Hearing difficulties
- Sore throat and allergies
- Hayfever and rhinitus
- Will aid in the removal of exessive ear wax
- Clear toxins build up
- General heaing loss
- Tension headaches
- Travel sickness
- May also help to relieve pressure after flying, deep sea diving or whenever an imbalance of pressure has occured by altitude
- Meniere's disease
- Swimmers ear
- Puffingness around the eyes
- Aids in blood circulation of the lymph glands
- May also help to realx and calm by relieving symptoms of stess and anxiety
- Will aid in the removal of excessive ear wax
On an esoteric level the benefits are:
- Clearing the mind for meditation
- Open the spiritual centre in particular the 3rd eye
- Clearing and centering
- Releasing blocked energy
- Supporting the aura body
- Assisting on an inner level with hearing and retention
- Aids in relaxation
- Relieves symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Improving inner vision and psychic awareness
- Stimulates energy and relex zones
- Releases blocked meridians and pressure points
It is NOT advisable to use Ear Candles when:
- Chronic ear aches
- Grommets are used
- Inflammation or infection
- Susceptible to ear allergies and reactions
- Please contact you local GP if these matters persist.
Price for an Ear Candling session:
- $70 for both ears
- Allow 45 mins
- Includes the Hopi ear candles, valued $15 the pair
A Little History
This peaceful, calming and warm treatment is an ancient form of therapy practised today by many world wide, it is believed Ancient Greeks used Ear Candles for cleansing, purifying and healing spiritual practices.
There is alot of connection to the native American Hopi Indian, traditionally used by the Shaman in initiation rituals and healing ceremonies.
I understand there is much controversary about the originality of Ear Candling and the connection to the American Hopi Indian. I respect their position on this matter. I also understand there is a lot of misunderstanding in the general public about the usage of Ear Candles.
What they are made from
Natural ingredients of honey extracts and beeswax, linen fabric, sage oil, chamomile and St John's Wort, beta-carotene and organically grown flax. They smell lovely and leave a pleasant aroma in the space.
How Ear Candling works
Both ears are treated and the whole process takes approx 1 hour.
The chimney effect is usually used to describe this process, the sensation of the rising air drawn up the column through natural movement of the flame burning at the top.
You will lay down on your side in a comfortable position on my massage table. A blanket is used to make you feel warm and cosy and a towel is used to cover around the head area.
The Hopi ear candle sits on the opening of your ear canal, you will assist with this position so it feels comfortable for you, and I hold it firmly in place. The candle is lit and you will experience a fire crackling sound as the candle slowly burns; feel gentle pleasant warming sensation of the ear drum as the candle burns.
It is recommended to drink a glass of water at the end, just like you do after a massage.
"Thanks again for such an awesome experience today. I feel so cleansed. I think this plane ride is going to be a lot more comfortable. I still can't believe all that stuff came out! Actually I was expecting it to be really messy but it was really warm and gentle. I'll recommend your services to all my friends for sure!" -Andre