"All the worlds a stage and all the men and women
are merely players upon it."
I am available to do Tarot readings for your Corporate function or special VIP business event. I also have a team of professional collegues that work with me if more than one Tarot reader is required.
Whether it's an end of year work party, a Xmas celebration through to your companys Health Week or Orientation Day at your University Campass, offering Tarot readings to your guests, staff and/or clients seems to be the latest fun thing to do.
Tarot readings allow your staff members, clients or students to take advantage of having some fun, offering some personal insights, allowing them to let go of some stress and sharing good times with each other. With todays understanding of health and good attitude in the work place, these modalities that I offer can not only relieve stress but also build confidence therefore creating a better work environment.
I actually get inspired at these events and the Tarot readings may only go for 5mins but the client is always happy and feels empowered from having the Tarot reading.
Offering a Tarot reading is also a lovely way to thank your team players and fellow students for all their support throughout the year.
Sometimes I may be booked for a couple of events in the one night and I have many students and colleagues that are available to work with me or instead of me if I am not available. They have been trained by me and will give just a professional service as do I. I have always received wonderful compliments when my students or colleagues work on my behalf.
You can either set me up somewhere in a corner of the room, creating a wonderful flashy atmosphere for the Tarot readings to occur with candles, colouful tablecoths, or I am happy to bring along my own equipment, just need to let me know about the space and we can go from there.
I am also happy to venture around, what I call roving style and mingle with your guests, asking them to pick a card each and open it up for discussion within their circle of friends. This works best if the event is a standing around style event.
Whatever your event, I would love to give you a quote today!
Some ideas for having a Tarot reader maybe:
- Annual Meetings
- Corporate Updates
- Hens Nights
- Birthday Party
- Kitchen Teas
- Baby Shower
- Women's circles
- Mother's groups
- Book Launch's
- Xmas Parties
- End of Financial Year parties
- Special Openings
- VIP nights
- School Fundraisers
- Staff Health Week
- Restaurant Openings
Some business I have performed Tarot readings for:
- Penguin Books, Xmas party for all the Employees
- The Body Shop, end of year Xmas party celebrations
- Walt Disney, Hutchback of Notre Dame, festival at Melb Square
- Beauty and Beast, theatre performers at Melbourne City Square
- School of Arts, Orientation Day
- Melton University, Health Day
- Dental Group end of year Xmas party at Docklands wharf nightclub
- Annual Monash University Ball held at Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne
- Converse Sports Xmas Party
- Westin Hotel Melbourne, Health Week
- Open Family Annual fundraiser at the Grand Hyatt
- Aussie HomeLoans end of year celebrations
- Tutankamun Melbourne Museum Exhibition
- So much more in my Functions My Experience page...
My Tarot Reading fees are:
- Tarot Readings - $400 (minimum of 2 hours) with $50 for every half hour onwards.
- Outside the Metro area may also incur an extra fee up to $50.
- This covers normal travelling time and insurance costs.
A Midnight Visit - Halloween event, 31 Oct 2019
Immersive Theatre inspired by Edgar Allen Poe
SO LOVELY to meet you and work with you at our Halloween parties this week! Thank you so much for doing such wonderful work! We had many lovely comments from customers and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Glad we got a dance in at the end, too!!" - Best wishes Anita
The Love Witch - Lido Cinemas, June 2017
"Thank you so much for your help in making our "The Love Witch" event such a success. Enjoy a couple of movies on us!" I hope to work with you again in the future." - xx Jessa
Northern Blues Footbal Club - Ladies Annual Luncheon, April 2016
"It certainly was a wonderful day, thank you so much for agreeing to be part of it. I know the ladies certainly enjoyed having you there! Thanks for sending the invoice and photo through. Enjoy the rest of the week!" - Cheers, Phoebe