"And above all else to thy own self be true."
Over the years through teaching my Tarot, Astrology and Numerology classes, I have met so many wonderful people, some have become dear friends. The link for all of us coming together was our love of Tarot.
I have taught many people all at differnet levels, some understood the Tarot cards intuitively and they joined my class just to learn what the symbols mean, others would know nothing about Tarot and their hunger to learn is simply overwhelming for them.
Many mothers and daughters do my program togther. By using the Tarot, what a wonderful way for mother and daughter to open up, share and talk with each other.
I often say to my students that I do not teach anything that they don't already know, they are just remembering. This alone brings confidence, then the sharing within the class also increases this confidence because you are not just learning from oneself but also from all the others in the class.
To learn Tarot in a class is so beneficial on so many levels, a lot of people cannot mention to their friends that they are learning Tarots so its good to meet new people and grow with them in the class. You look forward to seeing each other every week and sharing the Tarot homework and weekly experiences.
Some people just want a change in career and lor looking at earning a bit more money on the side. I have tailored my Tarot in Action program so you would know enough to then follow through to becoming a professional member with the Tarot Guild of Australia.
I find people that are really searching for more in life are drawn to the Tarot. I have many people searching to fulfill a yearning within, answer questions and they don't even know what questions to ask, maybe their long-term relationship broke up and have lost their direction lost family and friends, there are so many reasons why are drawn to the Tarots.
I hope you can join me and together travel down this wonderful journey of learning Tarot.
My Tarot program fees are:
- $48 pay as you go
- 2 hour class once a week
- 6 - 8 month Certificate Tarot program
- Approx 2 terms of 10 weeks each
- I use the Rider Waite & Colman Tarot Deck throughout my classes, as I believe they use the best symbolism
The 1st term we look at:
- The Major Arcana, learn how to use them as milestones in your life today.
- Delving in to the Archetypes world and gaining understanding of how these energies work within ourselves.
- We will explore all the Greek, Roman, Egyptian Mythologies associated with each card.
- The Pythagorean Numerology associated with each card.
- Western Astrology, and we look at Eastern Astrology too.
- The meaning of symbolism and their connection with Dreams.
- As well as all the Colours.
- And of course Psychology.
- We also look at the Kabbalah.
- Spreads only using the Major Arcana cards will be practised gradually as to build confidence.
The 2nd term we look at:
- The Minor Arcana cards, the everyday energies that we use to live out our lives in the area of work, our loves, our material world and our mental attitudes.
- The Four Elements of Fire, Earth, Air and Water and their association with the 4 Tarot suits of Wands, Pentacles, Swords and Cups, and how these Elements effects us.
- We continue with Colours, Psychology and Mythologies, etc...
- Gain further confidence when we practise spreads using all the Tarot cards.
- Also learning so much more when we are in a class environment.
- Comparing all the different Tarot cards.
- We may also discuss Crystals and other alternative healing modalities whatever else becomes available for us to use.
What you need to bring for classes:
- Tarot cards, I welcome what ever deck you use.
- Loose leaf paper and a folder with dividers.
- Plastic pockets for all the handouts.
- Writing pens and coloured textas.
- Other Tarot related books and Tarot cards that you would like to share, it all adds to everyone's learnings.
I usually run Tarot Classes on the following days:
- Monday Evening 7pm – 9pm
- Wednesday Morning 10am - 12 noon
- Saturday Morning 10am - 12 noon
You may choose to recieve my monthly newsletter Revelations where I always list the latest dates and times of all my classes. Click here to subscribe to Revelations.
Tarot Class 2012
"Thanks very much for the certificate and the letter. In regards to feed back for your course I'd like to say that it was comprehensive, engaging, fun and interactive. I actually enjoyed it so much that I wished I had at least 2~3 days a week of tarot classes instead of one! I like how you incorporated in detail the symbolism, mythology, astrology, numerology, etc, into your explanations of each card. I also liked how you referenced quotes from psychologists and philosophers relevant to your teachings. As a result you had introduced me to some great authors such as Robert Johnson whom I've come to love. My respect and love for Tarot has grown and it's all thanks to you Ruanna!"-Akira
Tarot Class 2009
"Learning tarot with Ruanna has turned out to be a wonderful experience. Not only is she a warm and caring person who brings humour and compassion to her lessons, but her depth of knowledge, experience and love for her subject has made my learning experience both fun and highly informative. With her tarot classes you not only learn tarot , numerology and astrology, but also about life and your journey through it. Learning tarot has helped to guide me through my days, adding insight to my experiences and decisions. To my delight I have also discovered that many of my clients enjoy a touch of Tarot, adding a bit of extra insight to their healing or counselling session. It is both an honour and delight to have Ruanna share her knowledge with me."
-Louise Humphreys, Director of Uniqity, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage, Creator of the Moonee Ponds Monthly Healers Market
Tarot Class 2008
"Im so glad that I met you this year and thank you for everything. Really loved the Tarot course and I think it was just what I needed. Your knowledge and insights are amazing and fascinating." -Love Janette
Tarot Class 2000
"For me Tarot in Action was a wonderful experience. The beginning of a profound journey of self-discovery. I loved the colour, the symbology and the pure wisdom of the cards. I also love the stories, thoughts and wisdom shared by everyone in the group. I now have the tools to tap into my intuition and unconsciousness. The cards confirm that I have many ways to respond to a situation or conflict. For me its all about choices. Tarot in Action, facilitated by Ruanna with such grace and humility, was tremendous fun. We laughed a lot. I would suggest this experience for anyone who wants to get in touch with their true Spirit." -Danny Tiomkin